Uniform is available from Brigade who will deliver your order to school. Orders take approximately 14 days to arrive.
Please visit Brigade at http://www.brigade.uk.com to register for an account. Enter “Sandy Lane” into the new customers’ box to register. Uniform will be delivered free of charge to school and distributed via your child.
Our School Uniform
- Jumper or Cardigan: School mid blue with logo in jersey material.
- Skirt, trousers or pinafore dress: Black or dark grey.
- Polo shirt or school shirt/blouse in white, light blue or a school polo shirt in blue
with the logo.
- Footwear: Black leather (or leather look), flat, sensible shoes or ankle boots.
- Socks/tights: Grey, black or white.
- PE kit: Black or navy shorts, white T shirt. Plimsolls or trainers.
- Hair accessories: Blue, black or white hair bands.
- Jewellery should not be worn to school. We accept a plain watch or plain stud earrings.
Earrings are to be removed for PE and sports activities for health and safety reasons. Please remove them at home on the day of the PE lesson or sports activity if your child is unable to remove them independently. If they cannot be removed, your child cannot take part.
Summer dress: Light blue, small gingham check.
Shorts: Smart (school wear section) dark grey or black long shorts - knee/ lower thigh