Uniform is available from Brigade who will deliver your order to school. Orders take about 14 days to arrive.
Please click here to visit Brigade to register for an account. Enter Sandy Lane into the new customers box to register. Uniform will be delivered free of charge to school and distributed via your child.
Our school uniform is:
- Jumper or Cardigan – School mid blue with logo in jersey material
- Bottoms – Skirt or trousers or pinafore dress- black or dark grey
- Tops – Polo shirt or school shirt or blouse in white, light blue or a school polo shirt in blue
with the logo.
- Footwear – Black leather (or leather look), flat, sensible shoes or ankle boots (no Uggs,
high heels or knee-high boots)
- Other – Grey, black or white socks or tights
- PE kit – Black or navy shorts, with a white (or house colour) T shirt
- Hair accessories – Blue, hair colour, black or white hair bands
Jewellery should not be worn to school. We accept a plain watch or plain stud earrings.
Earrings are to be removed for PE for health and safety reasons (if parents disagree with
this, then they need to complete the disclaimer below to take responsibility).
Our summer dress is light blue, small gingham check.
Smart (school wear section) dark grey or black long shorts can be worn (knee/ lower thigh